Internship in São Paulo, Brazil
BanyanGlobal Advises the Owners of the World’s Leading Family Enterprises as They Make Difficult Decisions During Transitions
We believe in the power of effective ownership. Our clients own significant shared assets, such as family operating businesses, family offices, shared family property, and family foundations. They face a myriad of complex governance, strategic, legal, tax, and emotional challenges because of the size and influence of their family enterprises. Virtually everything that happens in a family business is rooted in how it is owned, who owns it, and what the owners want. There is no one-size-fits-all answer. But there are choices, options, and trade-offs. Banyan helps our clients realize their true potential and become more effective owners together.
We are searching for an intern in São Paulo, Brazil
We are looking for a passionate student currently enrolled in a Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Law or International Affairs related degree, for a 1-year paid internship in São Paulo.
We are looking for someone willing to learn, to be part of a team, and someone with intermediate/advanced proficiency in English (both orally and in writing).
What will your role be?
Support the São Paulo team with:
- Business development research and tools
- Client presentations, analysis, and meeting minutes
- Financial planning and budgets
- Analysis and supporting financial data to members of the U.S. accounting team, as well as other departments and external parties as needed
How should you work?
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
- Solicit input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise, and willing to learn from others
- Speak and write clearly and effectively
- Listen to others, correctly interpret messages from others, and respond appropriately
- Ask questions to clarify, and exhibit interest in having two-way communication
- Demonstrate openness in sharing information and keeping people informed
- Possess an intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit an English version of your resume to BrazilCareers@banyan.global